Veinoplus® Arterial was developed to manage pain related to Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD). PAD is caused by the narrowing of arteries leading to reduced blood flow to the arms, legs, stomach and head. The use of Veinoplus® Arterial significantly increases arterial flow, restores natural blood flow and most importantly reduce ischemic pain (pain caused by inadequate blood supply to any part of the body). Veinoplus® is recommended to be used by patients suffering from intermittent claudication, arterial wounds on the leg, reperfusion oedema and critical ischemia.
WHY USE VEINOPLUS ARTERIAL
- Significant increase of arterial inflow PAD sufferers
- Useable at all stages of PAD
- No muscular ischemia, no pain
- Acceleration of blood velocity
- Used in major vascular centers
WHEN TO USE Veinoplus® ARTERIAL
- Intermittent claudication : Stage II
- Decubitus pain : Stage II
- Arterial wounds : Stage IV… Even after revascularization surgery
- Prevention of reperfusion edema
ARTERIAL FLOW INCREASE IN PAD PATIENTS
A clinical study carried out at Angers Hospital University (France) showed increase of arterial inflow in claudicants during stimulation. No apparent decrease or signifi- cant leg difference was observed in O2 mea-surements (TCPO2 and NIRS). None of patients reported contraction-induced pain the leg.
HOW DOES IT WORKS
- Apply the electrodes on the concerned leg (or legs). in a sitting or semi-recumbent position
- Increase the intensity slowly and progressively, in order to see and feel deep muscle contractions
- Easy-to-use: one single program, automatic shutdown after 60 minutes.
- No risk of overuse: the more you use the device, the better!