Veinoplus® DVT can be used to prevent/manage deep vein thrombosis (DVT). DVT us blood clot that occurs in the deep leg vein – a large vein that runs through the muscles of the calf and thigh. DVT can be dangerous if the blood clot breaks into the bloodstream, causing a condition called pulmonary embolism. The risk of DVT increases for those who have undergone orthopedic surgery, abdominal surgery, neurosurgery as well as those who suffer from cancer, overweight, long immobilization and inherited clotting disorder. Using Veinoplus® DVT as a preventive tool or to manage existing condition can help in removing venous stasis in the lower limbs, avoiding blood pooling, preventing clot formation, accelerating blood velocity and triggering calf pump
WHY USE VEINOPLUS DVT
- Venous stasis removal in the lower limbs
- Pood pooling avoidance
- Clot’thrombus formation’s prevention
- Acceleration of blood velocity
- Physiological action (as the calf-pump itself)
WHEN TO USE Veinoplus® DVT
- High-risk of DVT surgeries situations: orthopedic surgery, abdominal surgery neuro-surgey. multiple trauma…
- High-risk patients: patients, cancer history of past DVT. overweight, long immobilization. inherited clotting disorder elderly…
SUPPORTED BY CLINICAL STUDIES
Veinoplus® DVThas been designed after completing several clinical studies that have proven the ability to increase blood flow and speed in the lower extremities.
TOTAL BLOOD VOLUME
MAXIMUM BLOOD SPEED
HOW DOES IT WORKS
- Apply the electrodes on the concerned leg (or legs). in a sitting. semi-recumbent or lying position
- Increase the intensity slowly and progressively. in order to see and feel deep muscle contractions
- Easy-to-use: one single program, automatic shutdown after 180 minutes.
- No risk of overuse: the more you use the device, the better!